Monday, April 11, 2011

Long Time No See!

Well, I think this is the longest I have gone without updating "the blog".  A lot has happened in the last 10 years (haha) since I have updated.  We have been busy!  AND I just realized that I haven't updated since Thanksgiving-SHEESH!

Well, Afton's first Christmas came and went and so did her first birthday.  I guess those are milestones that should have been updated on our blog, but most everyone we know has a Facebook and pictures are on mine and Matt's pages.  I will try to do better!

February came and brought some major life changes for our little family.  Matt accepted a job in Abingdon, Virginia.  Even though we were sad to leave beautiful New Mexico and our wonderful friends, we felt God's tugging to come back East.  It has been a stressful but fulfilling journey.

As I type, I am sitting at our table in our new rental that we moved the majority of our stuff into over the weekend.  Moving with a 15 month old is not easy but it can be done!  Thank the good Lord (and I don't say that lightly) that we had movers to pack and move all of our belongings from NM to here!  I realize that once we sell our house in NM and find a permanent home in either Virginia or Tennessee, that we will have to move again, but that move will not be almost 2000 miles!  Hopefully that will be soon!

This is a quick post and will end now because my husband gets to come home for lunch since he works less than a mile away!  That is something that is also a huge blessing!!!  Will write more sooner rather than later!  : )

1 comment: